We do not collect or store, customer credit or debit card numbers or any other financial account information.
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, fill out an online enquiry form, and in connection with services we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, telephone numbers and address information. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to personally supply identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities such as purchasing an item or requesting a quote.
Non-Personal information we may automatically collect includes: browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
Our Use of Data
Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Axxa Ltd for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided by Axxa both on and off this website. Data that you may submit through email/phone call/website enquiry form, may be retained for a longer period of up to 12 months.
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of customer services
- Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- To process payments
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product, or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Third Party Web Sites and Services
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you, under the UK’s Data protection Act 1998;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting our Axxa Limited Data Protection Officer either directly through this website or via email to email@example.com
Accessing your own Data
You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data free of charge.
Controlling Access to your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
Sharing Data with third parties.
Axxa Ltd adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
Axxa Ltd may set and access Cookies on your computer.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. It is therefore recommended that you do not disable cookies.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
Changes to this Policy